Monday, June 11, 2012

Horrible Bosses

Not even three dudes who are among my Hollywood favorites - Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman and Charlie Day (but only if Charlie Day can't speak because his voice kind of drives me to violence after a while) - could save this movie. I watched this one a while ago at Kara's, right after The Descendants, and we were well into the stash of beer so my pain was mostly masked with a boozy buzz.

I've come to a conclusion. I don't think I like comedies. I like comedy. I love laughing. But movies that are comedies? I end up hating most of them. File Horrible Bosses there. Sorry, Kara.

1 comment:

  1. I think we can fairly rename this flick Horrible Movie. I also hated it. While stranded in another state waiting for my car to be repaired, I figured seeing this at the theater would get me into AC and also get me laughing. Only one of those things happened. I am pretty sure you can guess which one that was. Luckily, in the middle of me rolling my eyes and everyone else cracking up, my phone vibrated. My car was ready. I could not get out of there fast enough. I am not sure how much of the movie I actually missed but I am pretty sure it is safe to say I missed nothing.

    ReplyDelete